SC - OT - Way OOP - "Pie Floaters"

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 09:28:34 PDT 2001

- --part1_a3.14c36d1b.28144dff_boundary

In a message dated 4/21/01 10:43:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lilinah at earthlink.net writes:

> Supposedly a new edition of  the 1939 translation of al-Baghdadi by
> Arberry will be published this year, edited and annotated by Charles

     I actually have a copy of the two Journals that it was originally
published in.. <G>

     But, that was an illustration of other sources that I can list for that
book.  I think that anyone who can't find one section could definitely find
the others.... And, maybe prevent some of the discouragement that can occur.
It's why I want to compile a list.

     Khadijah

- --part1_a3.14c36d1b.28144dff_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 4/21/01 10:43:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,