SC - Profit was Opinions?

micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 22 15:20:20 PDT 2001

Guess mine is not *so* weird, but it's mu apple peeler/slicer/corer from
Pampered Chef.  I swear I not only slice that apples on there, but potatoes
as well.  I just have a blast with it a Thanksgiving.  Oh, then there's the
lemon juicer spout-thingy that you actually screw into the lemon, and
squeeze the juice out of.  Kinda like the Old tropicana commercials where
they stuck the straw in the orange. :) (bless my mother-in-law.. she buys me
all sorts of little Pampered Chef gadgets for my x-mas stocking every year.
It's my favorite package to open hee hee.)
Lady Meadh
Barony of Nottinghill Coill/Atlantia