SC - hardboiled egg food safety guidelines?

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Apr 22 19:51:06 PDT 2001

We are making custom site tokens for each event, and using them to act as feast tokens. We use a different color ceramic glaze on the feast
buyers compared to the non-feasters.  they then leave their token on the table by their plate and the servers know instantly who to give food
too.

We are also looking at using a special bead on a token, or using a rubber stamp with tattoo ink on the back of the hand.

Currently we are using a stamp with tatoo ink to mark the back of hands of all legal aged drinkers. If we see anyone at an event drinking alcohol
and not having this tatoo, they are carded. If they are underage, they are booted for illegally drinking. IF they are legal aged, they are
stamped and told to get stamped before drinking next time.Since the tatoo is on the drinking hand (lefot or right) it is easy to check and we
don't have to keep carding all night long.  We use an unusual stamp and ink to make it hard to fake, and most folks are honest anyhow, but we try
to keep it legal infringment free, knowuttamean?

- -Aleska