SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #3109 - Poison Pen in full spread

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Apr 22 20:07:40 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/19/01 11:42:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rcmann4 at earthlink.net writes:

<< Just before serving, heat the sauce on low
 heat until warm.  Do not boil. >>

I followed your redaction until  this part. The original recipe says to drop
to red hot stones into the mixture and then allow to cool. I may be wreong
but I was wondering why you decided to serve the sauce warm? Also if I am not
mistaken the original also indicates that the suace is to be thinned with
diluted vinegar as opposed to water alone. I am looking forward to your
responce.

Ras