SC - horseradish root

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 20:52:54 PDT 2001

In a message dated 4/20/01 9:36:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gwynydd_of_culloden at yahoo.com.au writes:

<< It is not common practice to waive
 feast fees for servers (and not, I think, even for all the full-time kitchen
 staff - those who are in the kitchen for the whole event) or entertainers.

 Gwynydd >>

We usually waive the fees for kitchen staff if they do not sit at table (e.g.
take up feast hall space) Kitchen stewards seldom if ever, pay feast costs
because they simply do not have time to eat the feast.

Depending on the situation others who have contributed significantly to the
behind the scenes workings of the event  are also given a reduced rate or
reimbursed later. These situations  entail the person working so much that
they literally did not have any time to participate in the event outside
their service.

Ras