SC - Boiled Peanuts by Mail

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Apr 23 06:53:37 PDT 2001

Margali quipped....
>Re: SC - OT - Way OOP - "Pie Floaters"Only if you bring Mocha Tim-Tams!
>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>The Quote Starts Here:mari
>(scrabbling madly at the Rock's entrance and crying "Let me in!I've got
>Sausages on a Bun for all!" :-p)------------------------------
But of course!! - I'm known for my ability to supply Tim-Tams :-p (Right
Mel??? - and as an added bonus I only tend to eat one or two myself ;-p)

OOOOHhhhh And much thanks to Olwen for the Care package you sent over!!
<bounce... bounce...>  Got to Festival to find a measuring cup and a set of
spoons (all American volumes) AND lots and lots of sweets! (and I'm *NOW*
the owner of a really cool Mickey Mouse Pez dispenser!!!)

mari