SC - re: boiled peanuts

Solstice Studios solstice at moscow.com
Mon Apr 23 11:14:41 PDT 2001

- ------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C0CBFF.89BDF300

I like most of the substitute info-s I have picked up here.=20
So what alternatives is there to mint flavours, that is NOT a herb to =
start with ? Rosemary can't have either.
Potato, I can have small amounts of Red's, but NO brown. Just saying =
"herbs and spices added" is not enough.  Salicylates stop my meds from =
working ! but won't kill me, I just hurt. this makes a real reduction is =
my enjoyment of feast [ 2 hrs later].

medical requirements resulting in diet restrictions of herbs & plants. =
Fibromyalgia
http://public.csusm.edu/public/guests/nancym/SalFULL.html

Good news, is that when cooked some of the Salicylates are destroyed. =
and most of the 'Sali' is in the skin of plants [ ah, peeled].  So if =
you need a reason to be more carnivore, I still would not wish this on =
you. Imagine doing an all day Crown Tourney in light armour, and you =
can't have even an aspirin [aka: ASA or Salicylates] for the hurts.=20
Ruadh

- ------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C0CBFF.89BDF300

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I like most of the substitute info-s I have picked up here. </DIV>
<DIV>So what alternatives is there to mint flavours, that is NOT a herb =
to start=20
with ? Rosemary can't have either.</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>Potato, I can have small amounts of Red's, but NO brown. Just =
saying "herbs=20
and spices added" is not enough.  Salicylates stop my meds from =
working !=20
but won't kill me, I just hurt. this makes a real reduction is my =
enjoyment=20
of feast [ 2 hrs later].</DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>medical requirements resulting in diet restrictions of herbs & =
plants.=20
Fibromyalgia</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://public.csusm.edu/public/guests/nancym/SalFULL.html">http:/=
/public.csusm.edu/public/guests/nancym/SalFULL.html</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Good news, is that when cooked some of the Salicylates are =
destroyed. and=20
most of the 'Sali' is in the skin of plants [ ah, peeled].  So if =
you need=20
a reason to be more carnivore, I still would not wish this on you. =
Imagine doing=20
an all day Crown Tourney in light armour, and you can't have even an =
aspirin=20
[aka: ASA or Salicylates] for the hurts. </DIV>
<DIV>Ruadh</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00BF_01C0CBFF.89BDF300--