SC - figs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:27:45 PDT 2001

> We had been talking here on SCA-Cooks recently about boiled peanuts.
> I mentioned that I'd found some canned ones and several folks
> mentioned that the fresh ones were better.

Actually I forgot to let you know that I have tried that brand, and found them quite tasty! I brought back a suitcase of them from my trip to Alabama (my
relatives thought I flipped) and found the cans to be wonderful gifts to my Idaho friends and relatives who didn't quite know how to appreciate them.  :)  I
kept a couple of the cans with labels and use them a novel pen and pencil holder that never fails to get raised eyebrows :)

> > Good news -- www.boiledpeanuts.com

Thanks for the url! I never woulda thought of boiled peanuts as having their own url!

- -Aleska