SC - "pan-pudding"

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Mon Apr 23 18:32:24 PDT 2001

IF you can wait until you can get them somewhere "Fresh" Boiled, I would
suggest waiting. Yes the "Fresh" ones you order online will be better
than canned, however you can not beat them right out of the pot, hot,
steaming, "Fresh". Actually if you get some peanuts from the grocery
store simply raw, then I can give  you the simple recipe that I use.
Nichola Buscelli
Who likes his peanuts more aldenté. Cooked for about oh I'd say 4
hours.