SC - Re: SC Pickled eggs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Apr 24 18:52:16 PDT 2001

They could just be small, and perhaps geographically isolated.  Lord
knows, we are, although we don't have too much of an attendance
problem.  We're the only barony in the entire state of Montana, the next
nearest group is almost 2 hrs. away on the interstate, and the next
nearest barony is two states away in eastern Washington....Good thing
we're willing to travel. <g>
- --Maire