SC - figs

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Tue Apr 24 19:55:03 PDT 2001

micaylah wrote:

> Adamantius said....
> > My dear lady... that is almost certainly a cow creamer,.......
>
> IIRC, didnt some of the more tacky ones moo when angled to pour? How
> does a cow moo when its got milk coming out its nose? I certainly dont.
>
> Micaylah
> ~who was recently involved in the activity of spewing coffee and baileys
> out her nose~

Okay, smarty-hosen...

Let's look at this logically...

If a cow-creamer moos when cream comes out of its nose, what might it
say when gravy, which in some cultures is more or less concentrated
blood (okay, meat juices, prior to the introduction of thickeners in
modern English versions, but a tradition aliove and well in France; see
Brillat-Savarin for an old but still current account...), from its nose???

How about Ow-ooooo?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy