SC - Looking to meet some people

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:45:35 PDT 2001

I believe that the best way here is to use a hammer.  However, the nationals in PNG
use the back of a bush knife...used to scare the heck out of me.  I always worried
that they would cut me, someone standing behind them or themselves...but I never saw
even the kids hurt themselves!  They would hold the nut in their hands and whack it,
then turn it around on the same line and whack it again...continuing this until the
nut broke into neat halves!  Guess that shows what practice'll do for you!

Kiri