SC - Re: Wierd but Cool Kitchen Gadgets

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:56:46 PDT 2001

Hey, Garb Wars here in Bright Hills is the weekend of the 11-13 of May.
Will you be here then?  It appears that I may be the feast-o-monster at that
event by default ( I lost at eni-meni-mieni-mo ).  It's a really fun event
with lots of stuff to do and cabins to stay in.
Olwen
Hey Caitlin, are you coming to it?