SC - Servers eating free

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 26 06:15:36 PDT 2001

Ah, but to them . . . every day was a feast of the full Bounty of the earth,
with full praise to their God. At what level, and by who standards should we
define a "feast" ?  ... while Ru 'feasts' his eyes upon the new spring crops
and baby animals out by the barn. But Wait ! His 'good' eye starts to glaze
over.....  they all can turn a profit [$] as they become 'feed' for humans.
Oh my, now we're back to making money from feasting.
Ru