SC - Re: Jellied Milk...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Apr 27 19:28:59 PDT 2001

Good Mistress -

Rowany Festival is held each year over the Easter long weekend (starts the
thursday prior to Good Friday - ends either the Monday night or Tuesday
morning.

It is held at the Tara Girl Guide Camp at Silverdale NSW (outside of Sydney)
and is a camping event (although there *are* some bunk beds available if you
book them early)

http://www.sca.org.au/rowany/festival.html - has information about the event
just past.

One item on the agenda for next years event - we (Lochac) have just been
approved to go Kingdom and serious discussions are in hand that our first
ever Crown Tourney be held at Festival

And to add a "foodie" note ;-p - The Cooks Guild of Lochac will be having
their AGM at Festival next year (and voting on a revised charter) :-)

Hope you can make it out!!

Mari de Paxford
Lochac, Australia
(Clerk of the Pantry - Cooks Guild of Lochac)

From: "Christine Seelye-King" <kingstaste at mindspring.com>
Subject: SC - Roweny FestivalHi ho to the good cooks on this list from Oz,
	When are where does the annual Roweny festival take place?  I know it just
happened, and have an idea that it is usually around Easter.  Is there a
website for information?	Thanks,	Mistress Christianna	dreaming of Aussie
shores