SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Apr 29 11:06:06 PDT 2001

- --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
. Of
> course, the fact that Manhattan Chowder appears to
> be derived from
> Montauk Chowder, which is in turn derived from Block
> Island Chowder,
> which is a perfectly legitimate example of a New
> England Chowder
> containing tomatoes. It makes me giggle, is all,
> when I hear New
> Englanders pontificating about authenticity and some
> imaginary Chowder
> Rheinheitsgebot.

Hold the Phone....

How can a New England Chowder, containing Tomatoes, be
at all legitimate?  You have not read the Chowder
Doctrine closely enough...

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(Jackboots pinching a bit around the little toe...)

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."