SC - chefs & sex appeal!

Nigel Bell bell_nigel at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 1 11:50:33 PDT 2001

And then he wrote this -

Craig Jones:
"Drakey, dreaming of spoon-feeding duck confit & creme brulee (with rhubarb)
to Nigella on some wind-swept hill in the Dordogne somewhere...
ps. Maybe I might write a cookbook after Festival.  Yeah, who am I kidding,
I mean who'd publish me, having no sex appeal and all that..."
... oh come now. The "Naked Drake" by it's title alone would sell.

... and as an after-thought: Nigella Lawson. "Nigella"? What pair of
bastards named their daughter, their daughter for goodness sake, Nigella.
Ask any of us Nigels the hell we've had growing up with this name. Why would
anyone feminise 'Nigel'? The mind boggles... but I still reckon the "Naked
Drake" would be a go-er.

Nicholas.