SC - Balthazar's Trunk...A Memorial. (OT-OOP)

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 07:22:42 PDT 2001

- --- KallipygosRed at aol.com wrote:

> You can't hardly beat those old car trunks though,
> for room. I had a 1977
> Chevy Caprice 4-door sedan. My husband used to joke
> that you could put four
> bodies in there....five if you cut one up right.....

I actually used a line similar to this when I sold the
Duster...

"...the upholstery's not that great, but the body is
in perfect condition, and you can fit 11 14-year-olds
in the trunk...12 if you stack them right."

Balthazar of Blackmoor
( who is used to getting those "...god, I hope he's
joking..." looks from people.)