SC - Circus peanuts again...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Apr 5 03:50:23 PDT 2001

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> but nooo, you had to talk about excessive
> amounts of flavorless sugar

They're not flavorless. The petroleum-based banana essence (the standard
flavoring in my experience) is quite flavorful, actually. All right, it
may not be petroleum-based-- it may have something to do with Miracle Whip.

> and point me to websites about bad candy and
> discuss the best ways to make smores with pastel chicks...

We haven't discussed Twinkies in quite a while, either.

> Anyone got a Rolaids?

Lainie, I'm shocked. You know Rolaids aren't period.

Adamantius (shocked, shocked I am. And the boys are shocked, too. Aren't
you, boys?)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com