SC - Not eating cute furry animals

UlfR parlei-sc at algonet.se
Thu Apr 5 06:44:28 PDT 2001

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Jenne Heise wrote:

> Ok, so what terms do you use against the so-called anti-PC crowd
> (face it, they are certainly politically correct in the SCA) who
> give you a hard time about NOT eating cute furry animals? I don't
> eat rabbit. I don't care if other people eat rabbit. But because I
> like rabbits as pets, and people know that, I've gotten a fair share
> of verbal harassment.

I would look at them, agree that no, I did not eat cute furry rabbits.
However, non-cute, not very-hirsute people are fine. If he/she/it could
drop by in a few weeks when I had more space in the freezer...

But then, some people would be at least slightly worried that I was
*not* joking. And I will eat just about anything.

/UlfR

- --
UlfR                                                 parlei-sc at algonet.se
When it doesn't work, it's because you did something wrong.
Try to do it the right way, instead.