SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Boroghul boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Thu Apr 5 10:16:50 PDT 2001

> Aren't brown otters related to ferrets, too? Now there's an animal that is
safe from
> being eaten because the concept is nasty- who'd eat something that smelled
that bad.

The latter half of that comment was precisely my argument when it came to
eating chitlins!   (okay...okay.....  *chiterlings*)   Although I consider
myself to be someone willing to try just about any food put before me, I
have a very vivid memory of the multiple times I was walking home, reached
the corner, and was able to smell Lady Ayesha's chitlins cooking.   Don't
get me wrong, I love my mother's cooking.. However comma, I refuse to eat
anything that I can smell from over half a block away.. Even if it did bring
the neighborhood mooches running like starved rats.  I simply am not going
to touch it!!!!

Boroghul.