peta problems (was re: SC - Florilegium -Furs and OT)

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Apr 6 11:51:53 PDT 2001

> If there was an easier solution do you really think, that the EU nations and
> the other nations which have this problem would be resorting to such drastic
> measures?
> If you answer yes, call a veternarian and ask what he would do if HMF came
> to a farm near you.

Well, from the USDA's FAQ on Foot and Mouth Disease Vaccine, it looks like
a vet cannot give the order to vaccinate, it has to come from the
government.

See the FAQ here at:
http://www.aphis.usda.gov/oa/pubs/fsfmdvac.html

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"