SC - Cooking rice for many

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Tue Apr 10 07:49:34 PDT 2001

The "baked rice" is a method that I used when in a busy professional
kitchen.  We would prep the rice with all the dry ingredients before the
shift started then added the liquid to the pans and cooked them off as
needed.  It gave us 2-3 cooked pans all the time without having to have
someone watch the rice at all times.

Æduin