SC - Nebraska's Proud Medieval Heritage (OP)

Fri Apr 13 12:45:41 PDT 2001

I haven't seen the commercial but in the Current Middle Ages, Lincoln,
Nebraska hosted the First Calontir Crown Tourney.

I do know that in 1997 James Arthur Vineyards and the SCA jointly hosted a
Renaissance Fair at the winery.  They had almost 3 times the expected
turnout and there was some discussion of making it a yearly event.  So the
footage is probably from the Fair.

BTW, the terrain in Nebraska is similar to that around Bakersfield, so you
might feel right at home.

Bear

> I'm not a History buff, to be sure, but I'm fairly
> certain that the state of Nebraska did NOT play a huge
> part in the medieval history of Europe....

<<clipped>>