SC - special needs

JRMapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Sun Apr 15 17:16:45 PDT 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Rovena" <rovena at softdisk.com>
> You stated that every person should have the option of participating in
> everything.  Is that realistic?  How would a wheelchair  person fight in a
> melee?

Actually Quite well thank you :-) Even won some tounrey's.
(but i admit i am retired for the most part now since my shoulders started
getting worse)

> Some activities by their nature limit who can participate such as rock
> climbing.

I understand  what you are trying to convey but for the record ive done the
rock climbing also. :-)

Tristan
4wheels, Armour, & a big stik since 1986
Calontir