SC - Wolves are our cute furry friends..

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Apr 16 08:27:48 PDT 2001

Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:

> On 16 Apr 01,, Laura C. Minnick wrote:

> > Do we have any evidence that they are wolves in period?
>
> Bisclavret?  :-)

I meant to say 'ate'. Further proof of exhaustion. ;-/ But yay for Marie
de France anyway.

> > 'Lainie
> > (yes, I'm cranky. I drove 700 miles this weekend with three teenagers.
> > You try it.)
>
> You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din.

I'm not a man and my name ain't Gunga Din but we all made it back alive.
And as further proof of my bravery, I will now perform the feat of
taking a large quantity of teenagers to Egils' Tourney *by myself* as
Seumas will be at EMT classes that weekend (!). If you hear of an
unusual number of homicides in AnTir on Memorial Day weekend, you'll
know why.

BTW- does anyone know if a substitute for ypocras could be made from
grape juice? We will be hosting a no-alcohol bardic circle and I'm
thinking of beverage opportunities...

'Lainie