SC - Okay, I've had enough

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:07:47 PDT 2001

Sigh, why does this stuff always happen on the weekends?
Okay, Radigan. You say you've lurked on here for over a
year. If so then you know the way this list is run.
I personally think you are just a troll looking for
some recognition and to see what kind of trouble you can
stir up. This list is not the Rialto and abuse is not
tolerated. Disagreements and discussions are perfectly
acceptable but name-calling, flaming and trolling will
get you very quickly banned.

I was about to jump on you for your first posts and then
you apologized so I read on. Then after the apology you
went right back to your hateful commentary.

If you actually have an interest in this list and what is
discussed on here and you wish to make a contribution to
it then you will do so in a more courteous tone as befits
a guest in my house. You are not the only person who has
come onto this list acting in a superior and boorish manner.
They recieved a little talking to as well and some have left
while others realized that proper behavior is required and
have become very valued members of this community.

You will either learn to behave like a civilized member of this
group or you will not be part of it.

This is not a democracy.

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator