Dansk kogebog A: haerrae salsae (was: SC - On topic)

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Apr 17 08:55:02 PDT 2001

I got the dipthongs, etc., just fine.  My problem is trying to read it...can you
or anyone provide some sort of translation?  I can get the general sense, and
yes, it does sound like a cameline sauce to me.  Where did you find a copy of
this book?  Does anyone know if it's available in translation?

Kiri