SC - NRW Feast Recap - costing issue

Sun Apr 22 15:51:01 PDT 2001

Many Kingdoms have a tradition of helping to defray the cost of travel for
the Crowns and in some cases, there are Kingdom accounts to help the Crowns
cover some of the bills.  These are to support the office rather than
benefit specific individuals  Comping Royalty the feast and site is in the
same vein.

Entourage is not an official position of the SCA, Inc., so comping them is
more dubious.  While a case can be made that comping the entourage helps
support the office of the Crown, the situation is more open to abuse and to
be seen as an improper expenditure.

Bear