SC - Platina on eBay

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Apr 23 09:25:13 PDT 2001

Hullo, the list!

Just thought people might like to know that the reserve _has_ been met,
current bid is $650, I think, and unless this changes, I strongly
suspect the high bidder to be a Brooklyn-based poster to
rec.food.historic and member of the Culinary Historians of New York.

Okay, he is the author of several works on the history of tomato use,
ketchup, etc., and the eBay ID is the word "tomato" followed by his AOL
user number, hence my suspicions.

Well, it could go to worse places. Maybe he'll let me come over and look
at it... Does anybody have 651 dollars to spare right now?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com