SC - In search of gadget...

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 24 09:33:40 PDT 2001

As a gag gift, a friend of mine got a set of measuring spoons for one
of his friends that i'd love to find. He bought it so long ago he
doesn't remember where.

It is a set of measuring spoons linked with a ring, as so many set
are, but the spoons are not standard measurements. I only caught a
glimpse of it, so i don't recall how many there were - at least 3,
possibly more - and they included a dash, a pinch, and a smidgen.

I do a lot of cooking by feel, so i sure don't need these to make
actual measurements, but the set sounded amusing and like it wouldn't
be too expensive. Anyone know where to find such spoons?

Anahita