SC - In search of gadget...

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Tue Apr 24 11:06:02 PDT 2001

Hi Anahita,
A friend of mine got me a set of measuring cups from IKEA    that had metric
measurements and a pinch and a smidgen measures.  They are blue plastic and
are held together in a ring.  You might check IKEA.
Phillipa
<<
 It is a set of measuring spoons linked with a ring, as so many set
 are, but the spoons are not standard measurements. I only caught a
 glimpse of it, so i don't recall how many there were - at least 3,
 possibly more - and they included a dash, a pinch, and a smidgen.