SC - on table menus

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 25 05:25:31 PDT 2001

Another thing I like to do is to provide both the original recipe and the
redaction I've done.  If I can't do this in a handout that I give everyone, I at
least provide a notebook that contains this information.  I know I'm always
interested in not only what is in a dish, but where it came from.  I find that
many of those who eat my feasts feel the same way!

Kiri