SC - feast serving utensils

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 08:18:39 PDT 2001

>Stefan li Rous wrote:
>>In our barony, we've made a great number of wooden serving trays by
>>taking plywood and edging it with wooden molding and then finishing

>>>big snip<<<

>Cheez, youse guys OWN your own serving stuff???!!! You're livin' in
>the lap o' luxury, sheesh.
>
>Anahita

Here in Bright Hills our cooks guild owns lots of serving and cooking stuff.
  The Barony owns some stuff as well (marked as Barony or CG items).  The
guild has raised some funds from bake sales, etc to buy items and some
pottery pieces have been special made for us.  We have pewter pitchers,
extra large pewter serving platters, serving bowls, wooden, ceramic, and
pewter, pots, pans, small ceramic serving plates, etc, etc, etc.  At the
moment it is all stored with the Sterward who is also a member of the cooks
guild.  Some items are personally owned and marked as such but most are
owned by either the Guild or the Barony.  I suppose, if one includes the
propane burner rings, the pig cooker and the butaine stovetops, one could
call us the all inclusive portable kitchen and service guild...
Olwen