SC - yogurt Cheese 101?

Chris Stanifer jugglethis at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 09:59:51 PDT 2001

- --- micaylah <dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca> wrote:
> > Consequently, if you mix cottage cheese and
> yoghurt,
> > the combination produces a very high quality blend
> of
> > protein and carbohydrate...very effective if taken
> an
> > hour or so after a vigourous weight training
> workout!
> > Or, after a serious butt-kicking out on the dusty
> > battlefield....
>
> Balthazar do you really eat this??? Ewww.
>
> Kind of like lumpy sour cream or sour cottage
> cheese.
>
> Micaylah

Yes, I eat this quite often.  After a strenuous
workout, the body needs high quality protein in order
to repair the damage done to the muscles.  A little
fruit mixed in takes the sourness away, too...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

=====
"The half full glass and the half empty glass both contain the same amount of liquid...the half empty glass, however, has a fly in it."