baklava recipe (was Re: SC - Help with Cooking period Italian food.)

Quicksilver Solas_Sidhe at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 1 16:13:53 PDT 2001

>"The recipe is easy.   As for documentation - someone else seems to have my
>recipe books.  Try Min or Lorix as the most likely culprits.

Gasp!  Accused by my own Pelican!  Gasp!  Oh the horror.  Oh the
shame... oh the humiliation and other dire things.  (claps a hand to
her forhead in despair of what the world is coming to. =)

Actually I was the First and original culprit.  The books were handed
then to Lorix to carry on the tradition of keeping the cooking
referances away from Hrolf (Well actually it was called Midwinter
Invest, but thats neither here not there)  so these glorious books no
longer grace my shelves *sigh*
  In other words.... I ain't got 'em!

- -Min