SC - Re: verjuice

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Apr 2 13:35:28 PDT 2001

Thanks again for the information.  I heard back from Navarro Vineyards, and was
told that they give a 10% case (12 bottles) discount.  I'll have to see how my
budget is running, but it's doubtful that I'll be able to spend that much, even
paying for the extra myself.  Of course, she said musingly, unopened bottles
shouldn't go bad...and I do have a new wine rack that's less than half
full....hmmmmmm.....

Kiri