SC - Aw, the Joys of the Florilegium -OT

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Apr 2 21:15:16 PDT 2001

Greetings folks,

Well, I guess there's ups and downs to doing the Florilegium. Here's a
copy of a message I just got and my reply. After some of the discussions
on this list, I suspect some of you could have filled him (her?) in on the
details of more dishes than they would like to hear about. :-)

And no, I don't usually post private email. However, I'm making
an exception here.

Oh well. Back to more important stuff, like today's digests.

> Subject:  Re: hello
> Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 23:04:15 -0500
> From: Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net>
> To: RoXyAnGeL1811 at aol.com
>
> I have no idea why you sent me this. However, tell me how fat or
> lean you are and perhaps I can tell you whether you would make good
> eating or not. I suspect you are too sour and full of vinegar to
> make a very good meal from, though.
>
> Stefan
>
> RoXyAnGeL1811 at aol.com wrote:
> > YOU MAKE ME SICK! YOU EAT HORSE! AND OTHER HOUSEHOLD PETS! SHAME ON
> > YOU! SOME
> > PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD DONT EVEN GET TO EAT. SO SAVE IT FOR THE POOR.
> > WHAT NEXT
> > ARE YOU GOING TO BE EATING PEOPLE. THINK ABOUT THIS WHAT DID THESE
> > ANIMALS
> > EVER DO TO YOU! NOTHING. ALSO THEY DESERVE TO LIVE A LONG LIFE LIKE WE
> > DO. WE
> > ARE ANIMALS TO REMEMBER THAT BUDDY!
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net