baklava recipe (was Re: SC - Help with Cooking period Italianfood.)

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Apr 3 10:48:25 PDT 2001

I looked at the new glucometers that read through the skin.  They cost about
$100 in Stillwater.  I'm with you on the lancets.  Especially since they can't
pierce the calluses on my left fingertips (from playing guitar and fiddle).
Let me know if you get one.  I'm going to check with my insurance company to see
what of the cost they'll cover.

Liadan