SC - (OT) "Medireview" ???

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 11:22:00 PDT 2001

Thank you!  I brought this up quite a few months ago
because it was happening to me alot.  You are the
first to tell me the real reason behind this.

And if you think "medireview" looks weird, then you
should see what it does to "chevalric"="chreviewric".
Someone on another SCA list changed his e-mail address
to "cheval" and several of us couldn't get his new
address straight because it kept coming up at
"chreview".  Eventually, we realized what the word
actually was, but it took a while.

Huette