SC - Re:Peeps - OT

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Tue Apr 3 19:17:00 PDT 2001

Colored-sugar coated marshmallows shaped like chicks. I personally find
them repulsive.  As a diabetic, they're also sickening.  I did think
toasting them over a fire would be interesting, and the idea was confirmed
by someone else on the list.
My son thinks their great and buys loads at Easter and freezes them.

Liadan