SC - OT-Peeps

Steve s.mont at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 07:24:21 PDT 2001

Peer S'mores, hmmm,  Knights would be too stringy and Laurel wouldn't go
with chocolate.  But, roasted Pelican, chocolate and graham crackers, mmmm
finger lickin' good.  :)  <running for cover>

I think that the Valhrona (sp?) 70% cocoa solids would be a good choice for
either Peep or Peer S'mores.

Æduin