SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Phil Anderson phil at dev.spis.co.nz
Wed Apr 4 17:30:31 PDT 2001

Ras wrote:

> I recieved an almost verbatim letter from an irate 12 year old on
> a mundane  cooking list after i asked for  guinea pig recipes. To
> this day I find it amusing that the poor child was never taught to
> enjoy the cuisines of  the world.

You probably shouldn't do this to a 12-year-old, but adult
complainants of that nature who seem to be suffering from political
correctness can be usefully attacked as "culturally insensitive",
"Eurocentric" or simply "racist"... This tends to upset them
somewhat.

A friend of mine did exactly that some years ago to a group who
were collecting signatures protesting the Korean consumption of
dogs.

Edward Long-hair
Southron Gaard, Caid