SC - Circus peanuts again...

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Apr 5 02:09:47 PDT 2001

Oof.

All your fault, you , you... people! Who talk about Peeps and candy corn
and circus peanuts! I went to the store for cough medicine and Ricolas
(gotta stop this barking- I'm alarming the cats). I came out with a sack
of circus peanuts. They were open before I left the parking lot. They
lived by the computer for a bit, and then went upstairs with me so I
could watch West Wing (the Sacred Hour TM) and finish my son's tunic.
And the empty bag is now in the upstairs garbage. Bad, bad people! I
would have gone another year, but nooo, you had to talk about excessive
amounts of flavorless sugar and point me to websites about bad candy and
discuss the best ways to make smores with pastel chicks...

Anyone got a Rolaids?

'Lainie
who really does love this list- can we talk about medieval food for
awhile now?