SC - McD's Cheeze

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Thu Apr 5 09:25:12 PDT 2001

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Marcus Antaya" <mjantaya at home.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: SC - Not eating cute furry animals

> I want to know where the hell these people get their criteria...
(yes, I know I spelled it with a z, it's to make a point about Mc
> Donald's cheese, seeing how I'm sure it's only an edible oil byproduct,
but
> that's another discussion...I digress...grin) >
It is American Cheese, on the order of Velvetta. It is made that way to melt
on a "hot Hamburger"
Now since they went to made to Order the burgers are no hotter in practice
than they were before.

Thorbjorn
10 1/2 year worker at store #134 Springfield Mo. Oldest McD's in Town.  No
More McD for Me.(working wise)