SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Apr 5 10:06:27 PDT 2001

> That actually wasn't the point...I was ranting about other people inflicting
> their dietary prejudices on me. Eat whatever you want to eat, I don't
> care...just don't force me to listen to a diatribe about the wrongness of
> what I'm doing because I'm eating a roast beef sandwich.

But if you read what you wrote, you were forcing us to listen to a diatribe about the
wrongness of NOT eating what you are eating. That's no more fair. If someone
does not ask you to conform to their beliefs, what they choose to do is NONE OF YOUR
***** BUSINESS. You have a right to complain about people hassling you. You do not have a
right to complain about what other people don't eat UNLESS they are hassling you to not
eat it too.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at mail.browser.net
"He cooks eternally, imperturbably, suspended in the chaos of which the
Master interprets the meaning..." Kipling, "With the Night Mail"