SC - Not eating cute furry animals

maidenhair madnhair at rapfire.net
Thu Apr 5 16:07:23 PDT 2001

now i dont know about how serious you persons are about cute furry animals,
but
my philosophy is if I am hungrey enough, i will eat it.
I have had crocodile, possum, crow, snake, sea turtle, frog legs, and meal
worm cookies,
chocolate covered bee, ants and grasshoppers.  so far the only 2 things I
have drawn the line are snails and earth worms.
I was always told, to always at least try it.
My mother only had a 5th grade education and until she was 9, her family
lived in the mountains of shiloh valley, TN.  Poor ppl are not always
afforded the luxary of being real selective in their food choices.
My dad has always upheld the idea eat or be eaten.  lol

Wild rabbit is sure looking good for this weekend!.

Maidenhair