SC - Re: Circus Peanuts and an Announcement

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 18:09:21 PDT 2001

- --- Elaine Koogler <ekoogler at chesapeake.net> wrote:
> Candy corn is a candy that is available mostly
> around Hallowe'en.  It's some
> sort of corn syrup concoction that is shaped like
> corn kernals and has a white
> tip, orange middle and yellow top.  You can also get
> little pumpkins and other
> seasonal items made out of the same stuff.
>
> Kiri

You haven't tried the chocolate versions?  They have a
brown chocolate top, yellow middle and a white tip.  I
can easily become addicted to candy corn, so I try
to limit my consumption to the week before Halloween,
otherwise I would be lost to the sugar high.  I also
love Easter goose eggs too for all the same reasons.
Sigh.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.