SC - Correction

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Thu Apr 5 20:41:47 PDT 2001

- --part1_46.13013100.27fe94fb_boundary

In a message dated 4/5/01 9:03:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> Actually, Phlip did the butchering class. Twas not I. I merely served the
> testicles at the Known World Cooks Gathering. :-)
>
> Ras

I must not read this list when I am tired.

I just had this mind picture of a bunch of testicles standing about at a
cooks gathering while Ras very politely asks them if he can get them anything
to drink.

Sounds like an interesting gathering to be sure.  I must find a way to get to
Pennsic if only to attend such a gathering.

Constance

- --part1_46.13013100.27fe94fb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=2><B>In a message dated 4/5/01 9:03:20 PM Mountain Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com