SC - Not eating cute furry animals

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Fri Apr 6 05:39:51 PDT 2001

> So, I have to wonder, Gyric, if the "hassle" that you're talking about
> getting from vegetarians was really frustrated answers to rude questions
> and snide remarks (not that all questions about vegetarianism are
> necessarily rude - but in practice, an awful lot of them are.)

Not at all...

I'm in Toronto, and it's not in the SCA or even in my group of friends that
I get the nonesence...it's when I'm out and about.

Having a street dog, going to Mc Donalds with people I don't know very well,
and I get attacked (verbally) about what a bastard I am about eating some
poor defenceless animal.

It's not all the time, nor is it everybody.

HAve you ever tried to cross a picketline of protestors to get a bite to
eat?

Gyric